Australia Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good day.
I would appreciate anyone who could help me get a clearer solution with regards to the subject matter.
It was October 2019 when I have lodged partner visa 820 onshore. All the documents required has been submitted too including my husband and his 40sp form.
However, a friend whose partner visa has been approved lately asked me if I have submitted a different form for "Sponsorship of a partner to migrate to Australia" and I said, No.
I am now into completing the form of "Sponsorship of a partner to migrate to Australia." with a relevant questionnaire of 40sp. My question is, can I copy-paste the relationship details given to the 40sp form? Given the fact that it has been over a year and situations has been changed like the financial aspects of our relationship or can I just add some important bullets on his statements?
Thanks a lot.

Cha

·
Registered
6,126 Posts
Good day.
I would appreciate anyone who could help me get a clearer solution with regards to the subject matter.
It was October 2019 when I have lodged partner visa 820 onshore. All the documents required has been submitted too including my husband and his 40sp form.
However, a friend whose partner visa has been approved lately asked me if I have submitted a different form for "Sponsorship of a partner to migrate to Australia" and I said, No.
I am now into completing the form of "Sponsorship of a partner to migrate to Australia." with a relevant questionnaire of 40sp. My question is, can I copy-paste the relationship details given to the 40sp form? Given the fact that it has been over a year and situations has been changed like the financial aspects of our relationship or can I just add some important bullets on his statements?
Thanks a lot.

Cha
The form 40SP is called the "Sponsorship for a partner to migrate to Australia".

It is the 2nd part of the 820 online application.

You should have completed the Stage 1 shown, and the Sponsorship for a partner to migrate to Australia, linking them with the reference number from the applicants stage 1.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Thank you, JandE.

However, would it be too late for me to submit this form 'Sponsorship for a partner to migrate to Australia' despite my application was lodged last of October 2019?

Your insight is very helpful.

Cha

·
Registered
6,126 Posts
Thank you, JandE.

However, would it be too late for me to submit this form 'Sponsorship for a partner to migrate to Australia' despite my application was lodged last of October 2019?

Your insight is very helpful.

Cha
I would assume it would only be to late after they finalise the application.

I recall seeing another where they got a reminder to submit that part within 28 days. It was about a year after they applied. I think they got the grant soon after.

Due to COVID they may not be in a hurry to push people to finish an application too quickly.

Reactions: Cha38

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank you so much, JandE.

Will definitely complete this form ASAP before the officer would ask for this form.

Have a great day.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts