Australia Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I received this email and would like information as to what is means.
My wife is in Bangkok, and is still waiting on her Spousal Visa. She believes she is still coming to Australia, as sge hasnt been told otherwise. I am confused by all of this. Does anybody have any advice.

Thank you for your email. I confirm that the Department has received your notification dated 19/4/2018 that you have withdrawn your sponsorship in relation to the partner application for lodged with the Department on 21/11/2016.

Your information has been noted on official Departmental records. This fulfils your obligations in regard to the visa application.

Because you are no longer a party to the application, Australian privacy law will prevent the Department from discussing any details of the case with you from now on. Please note that this means it will not be possible to tell you the outcome of the application, whether or not the visa applicant is in Australia, or any other information about this particular case, but does not prevent you from supplying information to the Department if you so choose.

Edit Tags

TagsNone
Quick Reply

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
It looks like you have withdrawn your sponsorship for your wife and the partner visa.

·
Registered
155 Posts
I thought you had already posted about a month ago about this same issue? but you said before your wife did know about this because she was on suicide watch at the hospital?

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
But what does this mean for her. I have tried to move on because I thought the visa would have been cancelled. But she is still happily married to me and waiting for her spousal visa. This is so confusing for me. I don't know what to do?

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
She is out of the hospital and still planning on being in Australia soon. I wish I knew what to make of all this. She told me not to believe this email as she is sure that the sponsorship hasn't been withdrawn.

·
Registered
843 Posts
mate at best your being played. as you said move on.
if she wants to continue carrying on with lies let her, just ignore it.
the letter means just that, you withdrew sponsorship and now have nothing to do with it

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
She is out of the hospital and still planning on being in Australia soon. I wish I knew what to make of all this. She told me not to believe this email as she is sure that the sponsorship hasn't been withdrawn.
Did you withdraw it?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.