Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi;
I am new to the site but hopefully, I will be able to get some information to minimise our anxiety re Spouse and Student Child Permanent Visa Applications we have submitted in Bangkok on the 2nd February this year ie 2018.
As of today March 27, we have not received any feedback except to advise us that our application has been submitted to the Australia High Commission.
We are aware that if we get the go ahead we are then to get Medical and Police Checks done.
[]Does anyone have any idea of the current waiting time to receive this notification?
For the past 8 years, my wife has had 1-year Multiple Entry visas provided.
Once we get some feedback we will reapply again in Bangkok for another one, hopefully, at the same time, we apply for the Police Check that must be done there.
Appreciate any feedback on the likely time frame to get contacted re the police and medical checks.

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Hi;
I am new to the site but hopefully, I will be able to get some information to minimise our anxiety re Spouse and Student Child Permanent Visa Applications we have submitted in Bangkok on the 2nd February this year ie 2018.
As of today March 27, we have not received any feedback except to advise us that our application has been submitted to the Australia High Commission.
We are aware that if we get the go ahead we are then to get Medical and Police Checks done.
[]Does anyone have any idea of the current waiting time to receive this notification?
For the past 8 years, my wife has had 1-year Multiple Entry visas provided.
Once we get some feedback we will reapply again in Bangkok for another one, hopefully, at the same time, we apply for the Police Check that must be done there.
Appreciate any feedback on the likely time frame to get contacted re the police and medical checks.
As far as I know, there really isn't a time frame for those requests. I know a lot of people, myself included, uploaded our police and medical checks with our initial visa application. It all just depends on the processing centre's queue of visa applications.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Time frame varies.

I lodged my application back in June 2017 and only received notification to upload Police & Health Checks in Jan 2018.

·
Registered
4,534 Posts
Some people have been requested for them the day they apply, some weren't requested for them for nearly two years. No one can give you a timeframe because there isn't a standard time.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.