Australia Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dear Helpful people,
Need a help/suggestion from you all. I am living in australia from 1 and half years on 489 family sponsered visa. I recently got married and i have applied for family subsequent entrant visa for my wife. I have heard that it takes around 7 months in average to get that visa (however not mentioned on gov website). Inbetween that i want to apply for a tourist/spouse visa for my wife.
1. How can i do that,
2. Will invitation letter and support letter work ?
3. she has to get back to get the family subsequent entrant visa, will this evidence be enough or should i provide her submit her bank details and all work evidence from her office.
4. can my brother (with aus citizen) sponsor my wife ??

Thanks in advance
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.