Australia Forum banner
2201 - 2220 of 2225 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Just got the visa an hour ago....🎉🎉🎉 wish you all the best !!!
Omg congratulations! 🌸🥳 So nice to hear that you got it finally. I got a RFI as my medical and police clearances has expired. Submitted them a month ago and still waiting for a response. This is month 23. Hopefully it won't be too long. 🤞🥺

·
Registered
11 Posts
Omg congratulations! 🌸🥳 So nice to hear that you got it finally. I got a RFI as my medical and police clearances has expired. Submitted them a month ago and still waiting for a response. This is month 23. Hopefully it won't be too long. 🤞🥺
Hope you get yours soon!!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Wish you all the best, it should not take long.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello Everyone,

Hope you all are doing great and staying safe. Nice to see an active chat on partner visa from Sri Lanka.

Anyone here with Visa 300 application in 2021 from Sri Lanka?

Anyone has a grant or RFI ?

Could you please share your time line.

My partners Visa 300 was lodges in June 2021 and still under further assessment. No RFI. All document, biometrics, medical completed.

Thanks.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hi, if anyone has some information or advice, please feel free to share. I'm Yowsan and I put in my 309 application in October of 2018. Till August of this year, I heard nothing other than the 6 monthly 'In Progress' notifications. In August they wanted more documents, which I gave them. Yet to hear anything after that,
it's been 38 months now, does anyone know what I need to do or any person that I can contact to find out anything, Please help if you can.

·
Registered
6,079 Posts
Hi, if anyone has some information or advice, please feel free to share. I'm Yowsan and I put in my 309 application in October of 2018. Till August of this year, I heard nothing other than the 6 monthly 'In Progress' notifications. In August they wanted more documents, which I gave them. Yet to hear anything after that,
it's been 38 months now, does anyone know what I need to do or any person that I can contact to find out anything, Please help if you can.
What country did you apply from, and what is your Nationality?

Have you regularly updated with any new relationship proofs?

·
Registered
8 Posts
I'm a Sri Lankan Citizen and I applied on the immi account from Qatar, as I was working there. I did update the relationship proof with Skype photos every week till I reached the maximum. The max is 100 and I finished that about 2 years ago.

·
Registered
6,079 Posts
I'm a Sri Lankan Citizen and I applied on the immi account from Qatar, as I was working there. I did update the relationship proof with Skype photos every week till I reached the maximum. The max is 100 and I finished that about 2 years ago.
You can upload more on the sponsors account.

·
Registered
8 Posts
This is new to me and I had not seen any youtube video's on how this should be done. My wife and I got married in 2017 in Sri Lanka and I was thinking that this would be good enough for the embassy to see it was genuine as she travels from Australia and I travel from Qatar to see each other in our country of birth Sri Lanka every year,
I quit my job in Qatar in 2019 thinking that this wouldn't take long to process. 3 years and 2 months have gone by leaving both of us in unimaginable stress

·
Registered
6,079 Posts
This is new to me and I had not seen any youtube video's on how this should be done. My wife and I got married in 2017 in Sri Lanka and I was thinking that this would be good enough for the embassy to see it was genuine as she travels from Australia and I travel from Qatar to see each other in our country of birth Sri Lanka every year,
I quit my job in Qatar in 2019 thinking that this wouldn't take long to process. 3 years and 2 months have gone by leaving both of us in unimaginable stress
You can't just go by YouTube videos. Have you supplied everything required according to the immigration sites 309 visa "how to" section?

Being married is not enough to get a partner visa.

It may be time to get a registered migration agent to check your application, and see if it has issues.

·
Registered
6,079 Posts
Yes, I have done that. I have given them every document that they asked for
They don't always ask for everything. Sometimes they just wait.

What is the status of both of your applications?

2201 - 2220 of 2225 Posts