Australia Forum banner

541 - 560 of 2172 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
What is this phone interview thing??
Immigration contacts the applicant and does a short interview after they have gone through all the documents.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Immigration contacts the applicant and does a short interview after they have gone through all the documents.
Hi Banda007,

Thank you for the reply. I don't think that they are doing it for every applicant.If they have doubts on the genuiness of the relationship they will do it.

·
Registered
71 Posts
There is a lady on the another thread that she submitted in Sep 2014 , Medical req APR 2015 and visa granted May 2015. 309 visa process is very unpredictable.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Hey guys.how are you guys doing.hope everyone is good.having a nice time in aussy.immigration contacted me and asked to submit a fresh police clearance in february 8th bcoz our loving police guys have given me a police clearance with date gaps in between.somehow i got my parents to apply for me and got it done and subbmitted again on the 18th of march.now waiting for a reply.how is the situ with everyone.what about u banda

·
Registered
95 Posts
Hey guys.how are you guys doing.hope everyone is good.having a nice time in aussy.immigration contacted me and asked to submit a fresh police clearance in february 8th bcoz our loving police guys have given me a police clearance with date gaps in between.somehow i got my parents to apply for me and got it done and subbmitted again on the 18th of march.now waiting for a reply.how is the situ with everyone.what about u banda
Nice to hear from you again Asa100.
My wife submitted her medical in late Feb 2016, and nothing since then...

·
Registered
105 Posts
Nice to hear from you again Asa100.
My wife submitted her medical in late Feb 2016, and nothing since then...
Hey banda.i hope that i will get it before 13th of this month.coz before 16th i have to go out of australia and come back again.how is evrything with u

·
Registered
95 Posts
Hey banda.i hope that i will get it before 13th of this month.coz before 16th i have to go out of australia and come back again.how is evrything with u
Just over a week left... that's a tight deadline.

On my case, there is no rush. I'll be ok if everything gets sorted by July.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Yeah.if i dont get it before 16th i am going to singapore and coming back.
Go to Bali. Cheaper and closer.

Also it's a nice place to spend few days to relax.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hey Guys,

I hope you are doing well. My wife got an email from the Case Officer in Colombo requesting for medicals and more evidence of our relationship such as Skype, Viber, Emails and phone calls.

I wanted to know, how do we show skype, Viber or Whatsapp evidence dating all the way back since our start of relationship? Do we simply print out the entire log details and submit?

Is there any other form of communication which the department accepts?

Any advice would be super useful.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Hey Guys,

I hope you are doing well. My wife got an email from the Case Officer in Colombo requesting for medicals and more evidence of our relationship such as Skype, Viber, Emails and phone calls.

I wanted to know, how do we show skype, Viber or Whatsapp evidence dating all the way back since our start of relationship? Do we simply print out the entire log details and submit?

Is there any other form of communication which the department accepts?

Any advice would be super useful.
Hey just loging to your skype or viber and go to the very start of the conversation.and take screen shots of the most impoetant areas of your conversation and take printouts and submit.may be 12 pages each from viber and skype will be an advantage

·
Registered
71 Posts
309 visa application

Hello guys I'm new here. How are you all doing?

I'm very upset the visitor visa for my husband got rejected :(. By the way how do we know our case officer? Is it the name at the end of the letters you receive.I'm not really sure who to inquire about my application. Any suggestions is appreciated.

Lots of love
Mandy

·
Registered
105 Posts
Hello guys I'm new here. How are you all doing?

I'm very upset the visitor visa for my husband got rejected :(. By the way how do we know our case officer? Is it the name at the end of the letters you receive.I'm not really sure who to inquire about my application. Any suggestions is appreciated.

Lots of love
Mandy
Hey mandy have you lodged a application for partner visa too.if so attach those documents and lodge a online appication for visitor visa.also ask your husband to get balance confirmation letters for all credit cards and saving accounts without submitting the accounts statements. Also try to add a family commitment for him at home...maybe a medical of his parents or relatives or MRI report of someone who one who is living in his house saying that he has commitments to return back because of this reason. It would be better if you could submit a typed letter along with the application from both you and your husband.if you need a format send me your email address so that i could send you the formats for it.all those little things matter when it goes as a bulk.

541 - 560 of 2172 Posts