Australia Forum banner

621 - 640 of 2172 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Hi Banda,

All good by the grace of God! How's it going? any updates? Its been a month since i have submitted Medical. Do you have any Idea how long does it take to grant the visa after the medical??

Let's have a timeline Projections

My self DOL : 01/10/2015

Banda DOL : 24/10/2015

Asa DOL : 05/11/2015

Let's hope for the best !!! :)
im guessing all of you guys receive before me since my DOL is 04th jan 2016.:). do u guys know if age is one of the factors affecting the process?

thanks guys :)

·
Registered
71 Posts
im guessing all of you guys receive before me since my DOL is 04th jan 2016.:). do u guys know if age is one of the factors affecting the process?

thanks guys :)
Hi Mandy,

As long as you demonstrate genuineness of your relationship in your application(evidence) it won't be an issue. Age/Qualifications won't affect your visa or the process.

Good luck!

·
Registered
105 Posts
Hi Asa,

All good Brother, I was called for Medical last month and submitted on next day! Progress stand point i think medical is the final stage of the process. I think in my case I received my medical request after 6 months. Apprently waiting time has almost come to an end. Distance is a killer and when you least expect it'll come. Anyways you have received a notice from AHC to leave Australia in order to make the decision right? I remember you have mentioned that in a previous message. Anyways grant notifications will come accordingly! Don't worry bro you will get it soon! :)

Good Luck!
hey bro.still i have not being asked to leave australia.still waiting here for that message.so that i can go for a holiday and come with my wife.any how counting days still.plus week days atleast you have some kind of hope.but week end is a killer.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Hi Banda,

All good by the grace of God! How's it going? any updates? Its been a month since i have submitted Medical. Do you have any Idea how long does it take to grant the visa after the medical??

lets have a bet to see who is going to get it first.shall we guys.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Hi Banda,

Deen81 DOL : 12/11/2015

·
Registered
71 Posts
hey bro.still i have not being asked to leave australia.still waiting here for that message.so that i can go for a holiday and come with my wife.any how counting days still.plus week days atleast you have some kind of hope.but week end is a killer.
I know right?

·
Registered
71 Posts
lets have a bet to see who is going to get it first.shall we guys.
Lets see Brother! The problem is we cannot predict anything because depending on complexity of the each case. e.g I never received Progressed to the next level email or medical within 2 months. You never know you might get before me or Banda/Deen81.

Thanks!

·
Registered
105 Posts
Lets see Brother! The problem is we cannot predict anything because depending on complexity of the each case. e.g I never received Progressed to the next level email or medical within 2 months. You never know you might get before me or Banda/Deen81.

Thanks!
it was just a joke bro.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Bro, do you have any idea how long will it take to grant the visa after the medical ?
I think it depends on case by case basis. while majority of the people who applied got the medical request after 3 months, I received mine after 1 month.

and in your case pretty recently aswell.

So the progress afterwards probably depends on the information which you have provided and the case officer who is in charge.

Hopefully all of us will get the good news soon ! Cheers !:)

·
Registered
71 Posts
Hi Mandy,

As long as you demonstrate genuineness of your relationship in your dapplication(evidence) it won't be an issue. Age/Qualifications won't affect your visa or the process.

Good luck!
thank you. i was worried because me and my partner are 23. i feel that's too young. but i have supplied all the documents.hope for the best for us :)

621 - 640 of 2172 Posts