Australia Forum banner

721 - 740 of 2172 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Seems like the junior officers are getting the initial assessments completed really fast and there is a huge back log after that.
Ya.that is true.coz there is a particular number of spouse visa grants allocated for a year.sometimes when dat exceeds they hold till the financial year end.dont know if that is t same for us too

·
Registered
86 Posts
Hi every one

Please kindly help me to clear my question.

when they request additional documents , we should send by post or through VFS or directly go to high commission to handover

Please if any one did this before , advise me

Thanks a lot
Pata

·
Registered
105 Posts
Hi every one

when they request additional documents , we should send by post or through VFS or directly go to high commission to handover

Thanks a lot
Pata
Submit it through vfs .they charge 1250 or something .just go to vfs and tell them u need to submit additional. Take the receipt they gave you when u submitted the application so that they lodge according to that reference number

·
Registered
86 Posts
Submit it through vfs .they charge 1250 or something .just go to vfs and tell them u need to submit additional. Take the receipt they gave you when u submitted the application so that they lodge according to that reference number
Hi Asa100

Thank you very much for your quick reply

Pata

·
Registered
172 Posts
Hi every one

Thanks a lot
Pata
Hi Pata,

You have to submit trough VFS. You only have to pay the money only if you are submitting without a request from the immigration.

If they have requested you the documents to be submitted you do not have to pay. If they ask you to pay 1250 you can get a refund by informing the person whom you will be handing over the documents at VFS.

Regards,
John

·
Registered
86 Posts
Hi Pata,

You have to submit trough VFS. You only have to pay the money only if you are submitting without a request from the immigration.

If they have requested you the documents to be submitted you do not have to pay. If they ask you to pay 1250 you can get a refund by informing the person whom you will be handing over the documents at VFS.

Regards,
John
Dear John93

Thanks for your msg. High commission has requested to do medical and give some additional documents. I have done the medical but additional document need to submit . if I go to VFS they will not ask the service charge for sending these additional documents to high commission?.

Thanks for your advise

Pata

·
Registered
172 Posts
Dear John93

Thanks for your msg. High commission has requested to do medical and give some additional documents. I have done the medical but additional document need to submit . if I go to VFS they will not ask the service charge for sending these additional documents to high commission?.

Thanks for your advise

Pata
I had to pay the fee when i went to submit the additional documents as per the instruction from the front desk.

But when i went to handover documents to the counter, officer who accepted the documents told me that as the immigration has requested the documents i do not have to pay the fees. So she notified the payment to be refunded.

Also take a copy of the additional document request you received as well. If not you will have to pay for the documents.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Hi everyone..
I'm going to do my medical by next week and planning to apply for a tourist visa with it.. I'm not sure with the documents to be submitted. Please someone give advice....

·
Registered
105 Posts
Hi everyone..
I'm going to do my medical by next week and planning to apply for a tourist visa with it.. I'm not sure with the documents to be submitted. Please someone give advice....
I will give you a list of it.give me few hours

·
Registered
95 Posts
Ya.that is true.coz there is a particular number of spouse visa grants allocated for a year.sometimes when dat exceeds they hold till the financial year end.dont know if that is t same for us too
I looked in other forum threads and there are spouse visa grants from embassies in other countries.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Hi everyone..
Hi Matha,

Go to VFS global Sri Lankan website. And under the visitor visa category you will find the required documents.

Cheers !:)

·
Registered
105 Posts
Hi everyone..
I have sent you a private msg with all the details.please check and let me know if you need any help.

·
Registered
71 Posts
May be the allocated numbers for our country is over.may be.fingers crossed
Hello Friends,

Hope you guys are keeping well. I have completed 8 months today! Far out this is killing :( . I hope something good will happen this month for all of us.

Good luck!

·
Registered
71 Posts
I looked in other forum threads and there are spouse visa grants from embassies in other countries.
Hello Banda,

We don't know wether AHC- Colombo busy with granting student and tourist streams cause there is an intake coming up on the 20th June 2016. There are parents who traveling with students so it takes time right to process visas? Hope for the best! Let's see :)

721 - 740 of 2172 Posts