Australia Forum banner

821 - 840 of 2172 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Hi every one
Hope every one will hear gud news soon. So i heard frm my migration agent today I applied on 25 th may and done my biometrics and my medicals after two weeks i applied so and they assigned a CO for my case and aking further evidence. So ny one have a idea now how long it will take
Regads

·
Registered
61 Posts
Hi every one
I heard again frm my agent asking communications in between me n my wife n letters from my parents n her parents hope after financiyyear they boostithere process. I applied on 25 may
Regards

·
Registered
172 Posts
Hi every one
I heard again frm my agent asking communications in between me n my wife n letters from my parents n her parents hope after financiyyear they boostithere process. I applied on 25 may
Regards
Grants are given according to the DOL. Only in certain occasions the grants are given before the given time period (If your wife is pregnant or have a child)

Otherwise still 12 months periods apply for all applicants.

Once your application had progressed from the case officer to the senior officer, its on their hands to give the decision.

·
Registered
105 Posts
hi guys

SILENCE is the sweetest word that has come out so far.lets wait and see if there are going to be sounds of grants from the aus immigration soon.lol

·
Registered
71 Posts
SILENCE is the sweetest word that has come out so far.lets wait and see if there are going to be sounds of grants from the aus immigration soon.lol
Hi Asa,

I hope good news somewhere around the corner. It has to come :confused:. This is irritating ! Do you have any friends go their visas ??

Thank you!

·
Registered
71 Posts
No bro.no updates yet
Oh I see. :( . I don't know when are they planning to issue visa grants. We all over 7 months don't we ? I have 2 months more to complete 12 months.

Asa, please correct me if I am wrong,AHC has to grant the VISA before the expiry date on Medical or PCC either of them right?

Thanks!

·
Registered
95 Posts
Oh I see. :( . I don't know when are they planning to issue visa grants. We all over 7 months don't we ? I have 2 months more to complete 12 months.

Asa, please correct me if I am wrong,AHC has to grant the VISA before the expiry date on Medical or PCC either of them right?

Thanks!
As I know, there is no legal requirement for them to complete it before your medical or PC expiry.

The Annoying thing is, they will ask you resubmit all the expired documents before granting your visa.

·
Registered
105 Posts
hi

Thanks!
Hopefully.truth is they normally grant before the completion of the 12 months for paper applications. That is the normal way of srilankan aus immigration. But looking at the other countries some applications has being dragged for more than 18 months for approval.all on the luck bro.hope and pray eveything will work out right for all of us.

·
Registered
71 Posts
As I know, there is no legal requirement for them to complete it before your medical or PC expiry.

The Annoying thing is, they will ask you resubmit all the expired documents before granting your visa.
I know right? Let's hope for the best.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Hopefully.truth is they normally grant before the completion of the 12 months for paper applications. That is the normal way of srilankan aus immigration. But looking at the other countries some applications has being dragged for more than 18 months for approval.all on the luck bro.hope and pray eveything will work out right for all of us.
I sincerely believe that visas will come by this month.If they requested medical without any additional information i.e relationship ongoing evidence or any missing document then 8-9 months time frame is pretty decent enough to make the decision.

Like Banda says '' another uneventful week '' Anyways fingers crossed! Let's hope for the best folks!

Have an awesome weekend!

:)

·
Registered
105 Posts
I sincerely believe that visas will come by this month.If they requested medical without any additional information i.e relationship ongoing evidence or any missing document then 8-9 months time frame is pretty decent enough to make the decision.

Like Banda says '' another uneventful week '' Anyways fingers crossed! Let's hope for the best folks!

Have an awesome weekend!

:)
Here we go again

·
Registered
26 Posts
Hi I'm new to this blog but I have been going through most of the posts. I to applied for a PMV and awaiting the outcome. From what I read every case differs according to information provided. I hope we all receive good news soon as the wait is frustrating.

DOL 10 Feb 2016
Medical requested on 10 Feb
Further info given on 17 Mar
Initial assessment notice 15 June

·
Registered
71 Posts
Hi I'm new to this blog but I have been going through most of the posts. I to applied for a PMV and awaiting the outcome. From what I read every case differs according to information provided. I hope we all receive good news soon as the wait is frustrating.

DOL 10 Feb 2016
Medical requested on 10 Feb
Further info given on 17 Mar
Initial assessment notice 15 June
Good luck with your application and your DOL was on 10 February 2016 and AHC requested medical on the same day? Its a pretty strange thing cause it takes 24-48 hours to acknowledge any application from AHC. Did you apply online??

Thank you!

821 - 840 of 2172 Posts