Australia Forum banner

1821 - 1840 of 2172 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Hi guys,
who applied 309/100 visa please join our group on TELEGRAM back to back chatting with members who applied 309 visa . I'm also applicant i applied May 2016 or still waiting. Contact me on telegram @Romeo1313

·
Registered
32 Posts
Processing time 24 to 26 month for 309. How it is possible?
I checked with a migration agent and they informed that the new processing time is for new applications since the new partner visa process is been changed. Now the partner's sponsorship has to be approved first and then only the applicant can submit the application.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Hi Lak2018, Well I am very confused of the time lines as well. I applied for mine on 6th June and it was made online. Do we belong to the same category because they didn't require a confirmation for spouse's sponsoring. We just submitted as a normal application.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Hi Lak2018, Well I am very confused of the time lines as well. I applied for mine on 6th June and it was made online. Do we belong to the same category because they didn't require a confirmation for spouse's sponsoring. We just submitted as a normal application.
I think so. I suppose nothing is sure untill we get the visa. Let's hope for the best.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Lak2018, did you check your immi account processing time? check if that is also changed to 24-26 month? and are you applying from lanka?

·
Registered
32 Posts
Lak2018, did you check your immi account processing time? check if that is also changed to 24-26 month? and are you applying from lanka?
yes, I applied from SL. And submitted the application through VFS. So don't have it on my immi account.

Has it changed for you?

·
Registered
20 Posts
So I submitted online. when you go the the current status of your visa in your immi account, somewhere it should mention the updated time that it takes for the visa to be granted. My current status is - FURTHER ASSESSMENT. I dont know what your situation is though. I am confused.

·
Registered
42 Posts
309 Processing takes longer now

Hi All,

have anyone noticed that the processing time changed to 21 - 24 months from 12-16 months?

Thanks.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Hi All,

have anyone noticed that the processing time changed to 21 - 24 months from 12-16 months?

Thanks.
yes it has changed, whats the status of your immi account - (further assessment etc?) did you apply online? and has the processing time on your immi account changed as well to 21-24 months as well?

·
Registered
20 Posts
yes, I applied from SL. And submitted the application through VFS. So don't have it on my immi account.

Has it changed for you?
So I submitted online. when you go the the current status of your visa in your immi account, somewhere it should mention the updated time that it takes for the visa to be granted. My current status is - FURTHER ASSESSMENT. I dont know what your situation is though. I am confused.

·
Registered
42 Posts
yes it has changed, whats the status of your immi account - (further assessment etc?) did you apply online? and has the processing time on your immi account changed as well to 21-24 months as well?
Yeah we applied online on 27th October 2017. yes it changed as well in the immi account. We haven't got any feedback other than acknowledgement mail.

Thanks.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Yeah we applied online on 27th October 2017. yes it changed as well in the immi account. We haven't got any feedback other than acknowledgement mail.

Thanks.
It's a generic system change I guess, it has changed to all accounts as I see. Lets hope for the best. :eek:

1821 - 1840 of 2172 Posts