Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,
I applied for 309/100 spouse for my wife on 3 nov 2015. The stage 1 was finalised on 3 Feb 2016 and my wife came to Australia after that. It has been more than 2 years since I applied initially and we did not recieve any email from the department regarding the commence of stage 2. Is this normal or should we contact them and follow this up? If so does anyone know how to contact them. I once called the immi but they were not helpful and we don't know what to do :(
Please help.

·
Premium Member
11,215 Posts
Hi all,
I applied for 309/100 spouse for my wife on 3 nov 2015. The stage 1 was finalised on 3 Feb 2016 and my wife came to Australia after that. It has been more than 2 years since I applied initially and we did not recieve any email from the department regarding the commence of stage 2. Is this normal or should we contact them and follow this up? If so does anyone know how to contact them. I once called the immi but they were not helpful and we don't know what to do :(
Please help.
Immigration do not send emails anymore to notify the applicant to apply for stage 2. The onus is on the applicant to know when their eligibility date is and submit their information.

You can apply and submit your documents for stage 2 through your immiaccount.

·
Premium Member
6,612 Posts
Hi all,
Please help.
If it is 2 years since the application was lodged, you should lodged the additional documentation as soon as possible. As Mish said, Immigration does not send out any notifications or guidelines anymore.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.