Australia Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Are there any specific work experiences for Accountants who willing to take SS from NT? I am an Accountant and already gathered 1 year experience and I have 105 point under GSM point test (Subclass 176). NT web site does not clearly indicate work experience in their Skill Shortage List. Any help regarding this would be appreciated very much.

Regards,
snindika

·
Registered
7,467 Posts
Are there any specific work experiences for Accountants who willing to take SS from NT? I am an Accountant and already gathered 1 year experience and I have 105 point under GSM point test (Subclass 176). NT web site does not clearly indicate work experience in their Skill Shortage List. Any help regarding this would be appreciated very much.

Regards,
snindika
You'll find that the states can have slight variations in their sponsorship requirements and some may just use the eligibility for the visa application.
So whatever the NT web site would say will be correct for them.

If you're planning on putting a visa application in at the moment you should also make yoursdelf aware of regulation changes in process, a sticky thread at section top having a link and summary.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.