Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all
We just hit the 2 yr mark for us to move to the 801. We did the process from pmv > 820.
We have some questions about moving forward. We haven't been contacted by immigration yet to do anything, but we've read some posts that people just started the process anyway. So do we just start a brand new stage 2 application? Everything else says finalized on the account but previously we did everything in stage 1 and wanted to make sure we're doing the right thing.
Next there was a question about joint financial evidence. I'm not working but my husband/sponsor is so as far as finances go he's on top everything. Even though I have access to his account and pay bills how would I go about proving that? Or what else is a better option to prove sharing of finances when only one person works.

Any advice would be great as we haven't been able to make contact with the immigration office by phone since the switch to home affairs.

·
Premium Member
10,530 Posts
Immigration don't send reminder emails anymore you just start the application yourself. You do the stage 2 application.

Are you an authorised contact on the account? You can show proof of that.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.