Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi ALL
I am very lucky to have that sort of australian forum where i can ask any doubts for immigration in australia.thanks so much all of you for putting these generous efforts.
i am writing in response to the application for state nomination of south australia where there is one question that
"Please detail what sort of research you conducted and your understanding and own analysis of the employment prospects and opportunities that may exist for you in South Australia."

i want to know that should i have to really search hard for this research as it really matters alot in nomination of state or just its not as serious question to be researched..
whats you people have opnion on this question?i have to dig deep in it or just give normal answer?
Is this question really matters for state nomination people in finalizing the candiadte for state nomination?
i hope to hear from you people soon
Khurram

·
Registered
7,467 Posts
Hi ALL
I am very lucky to have that sort of australian forum where i can ask any doubts for immigration in australia.thanks so much all of you for putting these generous efforts.
i am writing in response to the application for state nomination of south australia where there is one question that
"Please detail what sort of research you conducted and your understanding and own analysis of the employment prospects and opportunities that may exist for you in South Australia."

i want to know that should i have to really search hard for this research as it really matters alot in nomination of state or just its not as serious question to be researched..
whats you people have opnion on this question?i have to dig deep in it or just give normal answer?
Is this question really matters for state nomination people in finalizing the candiadte for state nomination?
i hope to hear from you people soon
Khurram
Moving to a new country is a big enough step in itself I would have thought that people considering that would want to have some idea of what they may be faced with on arrival and it would be somewhat stupid to blithefully look towards emigrating with bugger all knowledge about where they might want to reside and what their employment opportunities might be.

Some very simple questions to ask yourself is how much money are you budgeting for this proposal and how long will what you have last for before you're destitute.
Next step is what is in your plan re next step if you get here and find that getting employment does not occur.

Does any of that sort of scenarion sound like something to joke about or more something to get serious about?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Moving to a new country is a big enough step in itself I would have thought that people considering that would want to have some idea of what they may be faced with on arrival and it would be somewhat stupid to blithefully look towards emigrating with bugger all knowledge about where they might want to reside and what their employment opportunities might be.

Some very simple questions to ask yourself is how much money are you budgeting for this proposal and how long will what you have last for before you're destitute.
Next step is what is in your plan re next step if you get here and find that getting employment does not occur.

Does any of that sort of scenarion sound like something to joke about or more something to get serious about?
Hi Wanderer
yup you are saying exactly right..i will search on that more deep so that i have the exact knowledge where i am moving..
so nice of you
cheers

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.