Australia Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi , first time posting this thread , i got my state gov. sponsorship on September 2008 . i have move to perth and stay in perth from 2009 feb until now . it seen that my PR still havent been approved yet until now , does any one know what is going on please . some of my friend already got their PR. does anyone know whether i will get rejected by the immigration or not ? and since the state sponsorship already approved and why is the immiigration taking so long to just approved my PR . i am getting worried and anxious to know the answer . should i engaged a lawyer to make claims with the immigration . thanks you

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It would help if you would explain what visa you are currently on and what PR visa you have applied for.
i currently is having a brigding visa A because i my student expired 2 years ago , while waiting for my pr to approved.

the state government skill migration sponsorship (886) is the one that i applied for and in return , i have to stay in perth for 2 years to be able to fulfill my sponsorship agreement. but right now because of the change in immigration policy, i am still waiting until for the result . i cant do anything without a pr visa , i was thinking if buying a house and etc . but all this cant work right now because i am still on pending mode but still i dont think it should take so long for them to approved my visa , please help , thank you

·
Registered
7,467 Posts
It'll depend on what your occupation is as well for that will now determine a priority for your application.
For instance, if your occupation is not on the SOL #3 it is likely your application could have the fourth level of priority and that could mean a very long wait and perhaps it never being considered.
Have a read of the prioritising info you'll find via the What's New Link and with FAQ there are suggestions on options available.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.