Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dear All,

Currently my Visa application sub class 176 is on the pipe line.

Initially I applied for Visa subclass 175, and got it changed to 176, as I was able to secure state sponsorship. I'm having a sinking feeling now, as the new list of state nominated occupations will be released near future.

If my nominated occupation does not qualify or eligble (completely not there in the list of the State's nomination list or my IELTS score is not enough) for the new state sponsorship requirements, will my state sponsorship granted last year be taken back?

Regards,
:confused::confused::confused:

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Wanderer for your kind reply.

I have claimed 10 points which made my total points to 125. So if I have any issues with the sponsorship I may lack 5 points to get 120 points threshold...

I'm more worried because of that.

Will I be able to claim the extra points, even I do not qualify or eligble (completely not there in the list of the State's nomination list or my IELTS score is not enough) for the new state sponsorship requirements?

Alternatively, will I be able to apply for a new state sponsorship for my current visa application?

Regards.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Hi,
The forth coming changes to the state sponsorship eligibility will only be applicable to those who lodge their visa application in future and it has nothing to do with the applications which are cureently on pipeline. So don't worry about that and you will be granted with your visa soon.

I wish all the best.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
mmm

It's so nice to hear that... though in the corner of my mind says something is not happening in my way :(

Anyway thanks for your wishes

·
Registered
7,467 Posts
Your application will be assessed as per you meeting eligibility requirements at time of lodgement and as I've said it'll be the priority that will be affected and subsequently what sort of queue will exist to determine how long it will take and that is relatively indeterminant.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.