Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,
I have a Working Holiday Sub Class 417 Visa which has allowed me to stay in Australia for 12 months and it expires in a couple of months. Is there an easy way to get back into Australia and what sort of Visa would I be seeking?

Can someone please explain to me the Australia to New Zealand to Fiji to Australia 'formula'?

Thank you for your time.

Your help is much appreciated. :)

·
Registered
7,467 Posts
If you want to stay in Australia a bit longer, it means getting some sort of a visa and with a WHV they do not allow for tourist visas to be applied for from within Australia.
So what some people do is take a flight to NZ and applyfor an ETA or Tourist visa there to return on.
NZ have a requirement for people flying into to have an onward ticket to a country for which they have a right of return to, so if you leave yourself a few days or a week of your WHV you can do it just to NZ and back or alternately if left to last day, some people will by a refundable ticket to Fiji and then on getting their visa to return to Oz that just cancel it.
If you want to actually visit Fiji, you might aswell fly there direct and return.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.