Australia Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
I wished for such a thing too. But start by researching the Home Affairs website and then this excellent forum. Then ask questions and someone will almost certainly help you. It's complicated process and more not less information is the only way through the maze

·
Registered
972 Posts
It also helps if you give information about your current circumstances. Would you go to a mechanic and say "fix my car" without giving the mechanic any information?

·
Premium Member
6,608 Posts
I am looking for a detailed guide for procedure of australian immigration.
Have you considered contacting a registered migration agent?

The detailed guides are the Migration Act and Migration Regulations. Few people would be able to get much sense out of them without formal training.

There used to be a really good guide ,that was far more accessible, called the "Migration Kit" , but that one is no longer being updated. I don't know if there is anything else like that out there.

·
Registered
139 Posts
I recently created a step-by-step Partner Visa application guide on the Udemy course platform (I'm a registered migration agent). You can find it by googling 'Udemy Australian Partner Visa'. If you enter the code 'PARTNER18' at checkout it will give you $15 off.

Anyway I better stop there otherwise this may be seen as a shameless promotion!

In terms of other resources, the Department's website is a good starting point. They have a 'visa finder' tool that will give you an overview of the visas you might be eligible to apply for.

Kind regards

Lisa Ira (LLB.BA.GDLP)
Principal Migration Consultant (MARN 1467616)
Migration Appeals

e: [email protected]
w: Home | Migration Appeals

Disclaimer: This message is general in nature does not constitute migration or legal advice and should not be relied upon.

·
Premium Member
6,608 Posts
I r
Anyway I better stop there otherwise this may be seen as a shameless promotion!

There is nothing wrong with the occasional 'shameless promotion".

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.