Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello All,

I have seen lots of threads in SVP but most of them have little discussions and at least for me it was largely less to gather all the information that I need. Apology if I am unnecessarily trafficking the threads.
To talk about financial requirements for Streamlined visa, we can see the department website states "you must declare that you have sufficient funds to cover yourself and your family members for the duration of your stay in Aus for living, travel and study costs, however, the departmental officer need to be SATISFIED that the funds you are relying on will be genuinely available to you".
It is very clear that unlike other assessment levels (below AL 2), under SVP theoretically you do not have to show the proof of evidence for the funds you declare to possess, however, practically considering the origin of country and the GTE requirement of applicant departmental officer has the right to request for the proof of evidence of funds.
Now my query is if an applicant from AL 3 or 4 country is lodging Streamlined student visa what is the period for cash assets balance, and for how many months to cover the total study and living costs from the balance shown.
I am struggling hard to know this

-
Wmanoch
Nepal

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
To be more specific, I am preparing to lodge the 573 student visa under streamlined for pursuing two years master degree. Please, can anyone suggest in preparing the financial documents

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.