Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello!

I applied for DeFacto visa 26/6/12 at Dandenong Office, lasy there told me it would have to go to Melbourne and that despite them taking the application and evidence they couldn't be responsible for the application if it was lost.

I waited 2 weeks, called National DIAC number, spoke to Gentleman on there asking to speak to someone in Melbourne Office, he wouldn't give me number or put me through, but said he would help, kept talking over me answering questions I wasn't asking, I eventually explained to him about my submission of application, he said that when she gave me the receival of application letter that that was DIAC assuming responsibility for paperwork! pretty annoyed about getting two lots of information. I mainly wanted to know if someone physically had my application and that it wasn't lost and who did I need to send additional paperwork to. The gentleman kept saying the application is in the system, this I knew already as the woman who took my forms at Dandenong put it in the system whilst I sat there.

I just wanted to ask if there was any way of getting a straight and specific answer from DIAC or if there was a way of getting in touch with someone at the Melbourne office?

Any information would be greatfully received, or even just a "settle down"

Many Thanks!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.