Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everybody

My immature roomie who doesn't like me and doesn't know anything about my life, because of a recent fight we have, she decided to treat me through another ex-flatmate, to report me I'm working more than 20 hrs, they assume that because I'm never home, on my hand I have everything to prove the opposite tons of evidence I don't work more than 20 but still, I'm wondering what to do, I will go unfairly through process, at least they get fine or something for defamation, this it might take a lot of my time and energy instead of focusing on school which am pretty busy with, any knowledge about?
This is threatening and I have no problem going my self straight to immigration and present my self with this issue isn't fair
I know is not as simple as it looks just calling but also understand it may be a headache for me, as long as I go through this I can still go in school and don't get begin as in 4 months away of finishing my advance, any idea how to do this faster should I take all my bank account statements, pay slips and transfer from my country to make it quicker

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.