Australia Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am in a really very bad situation please I need some instant advice as to what do I do next?
I married my boyfriend after a 6 year long relationship in Feb 2016. I wanted to study abroad so I came here in November 2016.
But started finding it difficult to adjust to the new environment alone. So I filed student dependent visa for my husband to come here.
But it was rejected under the grounds that the officer is not satisfied that my partner is a genuine temporary entrant and would not comply to the condition of the visa if granted.
We applied for visa again on 28th August 2017 n since then it's been 6 months the file is not yet opened.
Please provide me with some advice. It is being too difficult for us.
Attached is the visa refusal document.

Attachments

·
Registered
3 Posts
I am in a really very bad situation please I need some instant advice as to what do I do next?
I married my boyfriend after a 6 year long relationship in Feb 2016. I wanted to study abroad so I came here in November 2016.
But started finding it difficult to adjust to the new environment alone. So I filed student dependent visa for my husband to come here.
But it was rejected under the grounds that the officer is not satisfied that my partner is a genuine temporary entrant and would not comply to the condition of the visa if granted.
We applied for visa again on 28th August 2017 n since then it's been 6 months the file is not yet opened.
Please provide me with some advice. It is being too difficult for us.
Attached is the visa refusal document.
hello please update your visa status 😞

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.