Australia Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello All,

I have applied for Australian Student visa on 19th Jan 2017. I have not received any response from DIBP and my classes are commencing from 27th Feb. From Delhi High Commission, I come to know that my file is being processed at Adelaide Visa office. Can anybody please suggest what should I do? It's more than one month and I don't want miss this intake.

Thanks in Advance.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you Jeremy Hooper for your quick response. My agent never told me that it can take up to 3 months :/

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello

Greetings

I applied for my Visa on 8 July 2017. I've been told that I should be getting my visa by now 1 august 2017. Can some one please guide me, why my visa approval is taking time ?

Thanks and regards

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hi guys,

We lodged application on 21-4-2017 to my wife 500 postgraduate research dependent visa. We did not heard anything from immigration office. Any one can share their experiences please on 500 postgraduate research dependent visa delay.

·
Registered
30 Posts
I've waited for more than five months heading to the six month, I also gotten a second CoE ,what do I do ? My school resumes January 2018 . Please need an advice .

·
Registered
30 Posts
My visa has been refused due to some reasons that they meant weren't totally true with my reasons ... what do I do next ? My reasons are totally genuine. Please advice somebody

·
Registered
7 Posts
Unexpected Delay in Subclass 500 Student VISA

I was applied for Student Visa on 04Th of June 2018 and i was applied for my thru an Edu Agent. i was already submitted my bio metrics and medical on 08th of June 2018. And after submitting those my Immi Acc changed to initial stage to Further Assessment. still it shows Further Assessment. i dont know why..my intake was already started and it will be big issue for me. Can you kindly let me know is this situation says rejection of my visa? now 04 months already gone, from the date of submit ion. I'm 27 years old and i was applied for the Advanced diploma+ Degree.
my next intake on Feb/ July 2019..

·
Registered
1 Posts
I am waiting for my student visa (PhD research) for last five months. My commencement date is 09 Feb 2021. How can I contact with the Australian high commission, Delhi office regards this matter? Will it be wise to make a query via email? I heard they strongly discourage to ask about the processing time directly. But I only have one week left. Anyone here provide suggestion further?

·
Registered
2 Posts
I am waiting for my student visa (PhD research) for last five months. My commencement date is 09 Feb 2021. How can I contact with the Australian high commission, Delhi office regards this matter? Will it be wise to make a query via email? I heard they strongly discourage to ask about the processing time directly. But I only have one week left. Anyone here provide suggestion further?
I have applied for my visa in October 2020. Not yet received my visa. What to do?

·
Registered
6,624 Posts
Due to COVID-19, there has been a reduction in the numbers of subclass 500 and 570 to 576 visas granted.

Being granted a student visa does not mean that entry to Australia is permitted.

Advice issued by the Department of Home Affairs, confirms that the Australian Government has recommenced issuing student visas in all locations. This means that students can travel as soon as borders re-open and it is safe to do.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts