Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi Everyone!

I really appreciate any helpful answers for my first post here.

I have applied for an Australian Student visa (500) (Postgraduate Research Sector) on July 2017. I have contacted Immigration Department many times. I'm only told "your application is under necessary check. I cannot tell you more information and wait for new messages"

Can anybody please suggest what should I do? I have waited for more than 3 months. I have delayed my commencement to the next research quarter. Most importantly, if I cannot get my visa by January, my tuition-fee scholarship will expire!! If so, I had no place to go! I cannot sleep and focus on daily self-study now. Really worried and desperate.

Since my living allowance is funded by my home country, I must go back to my country after graduation. I really don't have the intention of immigration and my research area is in medical use related to cancer, doing no harms to anyone. Do anyone know why they check me in such a long time? What should I do now?

Thanks in Advance.

Sincerely,
Panda

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hi Everyone!

I have applied for an Australian Student visa (500) (Postgraduate Research Sector) on July 2017. I have contacted Immigration Department many times. I'm only told "your application is under necessary check. I cannot tell you more information and wait for new messages"

Can anybody please suggest what should I do? I have waited for more than 3 months. I have delayed my commencement to the next research quarter. Most importantly, if I cannot get my visa by January, my tuition-fee scholarship will expire!! If so, I had no place to go! I cannot sleep and focus on daily self-study now. Really worried and desperate.

Since my living allowance is funded by my home country, I must go back to my country after graduation. I really don't have the intention of immigration and my research area is in medical use related to cancer, doing no harms to anyone. Do anyone know why they check me in such a long time? What should I do now?

Thanks in Advance.

Sincerely,
Panda
Did you get your visa?

·
Registered
20 Posts
Hi Everyone!

Thanks in Advance.

Sincerely,
Panda
Hey have you recieved the visa? If yes, how much time it took for you?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.