Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
Currently I am studying in Sydney.Due to family problem I want to voluntarily cancel my student visa and go back to my home.I went to immigration center for the same purpose but they told me to cancel my visa online by creating immiaccount.I went through the site and created immiaccount but I didnt find any option there to voluntarily cancel my subclass 500 visa.

Please help me!!!!!

·
Registered
3,340 Posts
I suggest that you depart Australia and then cancel your visa. If you cancel your visa before you leave you will become unlawful and will have to apply for a Bridging Visa E. This could lead to you have a 3-year bar on a new temporary visa. If you cancel when you are offshore you won't have that problem.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Actually my bachelor degree class has not started yet and I asked the college to refund my amount back.They agreed upon to refund back my amount but they told me first to cancel my visa onshore and need to show them departure flight ticket.

·
Registered
391 Posts
Actually my bachelor degree class has not started yet and I asked the college to refund my amount back.They agreed upon to refund back my amount but they told me first to cancel my visa onshore and need to show them departure flight ticket.
Jeremy is a migration agent you should seriously consider his advice and implication for you in the future. sorry you're in this situation and it sucks you can't get clear information from immi. as far as canceling visa maybe you just fill out the change of circumstances form and tell them you're no longer intending you study. they'll cancel your visa since you don't meet the requirements.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.