Australia Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys, I'm going through some bad time. Last week my Student visa has been cancelled due to breach of visa conditions. Now Im on BVe. Last option, Im left with is go offshore, apply RSMS and wait for their response (Hopefully good response). I'm pretty much depressed that if somehow my rsms case declined, I'm left with nothing in my hands.

Is their any way that i can do here by staying here, I was thinking about marrying my girlfriend but our relationship is just 3 months old.

what can i do ????

·
Registered
666 Posts
I can tell you right now that marrying your gf will NOT help you in any way
- it's very expensive
- you don't have enough time to gather the necessary evidence
- a rush wedding after a visa cancellation is a sure fire way to make any case officer deny the visa

I would seek the services of an excellent migration agent to find out what your options are and might I suggest that you abide by the conditions of any future visas you may hold to live in Australia. it's a bad situation but you put yourself into this mess by breaking the rules.

·
Super Moderator
5,266 Posts
A partner visa would likely be doomed, and rushing into marriage following a 3-month relationship may not be a good idea for the relationship either.

If the RSMS is a strong possibility, that may be your best option. However as Valentine has suggested, I'd recommend you speak with a migration agent to make sure the RSMS has the best chance of success.

·
Registered
5,849 Posts
Hey Guys, I'm going through some bad time. Last week my Student visa has been cancelled due to breach of visa conditions. Now Im on BVe. Last option, Im left with is go offshore, apply RSMS and wait for their response (Hopefully good response). I'm pretty much depressed that if somehow my rsms case declined, I'm left with nothing in my hands.

Is their any way that i can do here by staying here, I was thinking about marrying my girlfriend but our relationship is just 3 months old.

what can i do ????
If you have had a visa cancelled, you are in all sorts of trouble.

May I suggest that, as soon as possible, you consult a registered migration agent for advice about your possible options?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.