Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey every one,

Im from India and I have a bachelors degree in business management from UK.

I am planning to apply for a Masters in International business or MBA in marketing or Masters in IT.

I am aware that to later qualify for PR, I need to be under the SOL category and doing a business only course isn't going to help one bit at all. Instead, I will require some thing in business analysis. (my guess is MIT).

As I have no formal background in IT, would you suggest I should apply and try my luck with Masters in information Technology or is there any way that I can push for PR under the ICT Business analyst by holding a masters in international business or mba in marketing?

This is where the part gets complicated.
My student visa for Canada was refused twice due to course miss match ( it did match). Applying for MIT, while holding a BM bachelors degree would effect my application for a student visa ?

Please advice.

Thank you :)

·
Registered
334 Posts
PR under the ICT Business analyst by holding a masters in international business or mba in marketing will be difficult. It may be possible if you have a good number of ICT experience. Otherwise, go for ICT degree if you plan to apply for PR under ICT later.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.