Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone

My boyfriend (he is Australian) and I (I have a student visa) applied for a partner visa a month ago. we have been together for almost 4 years and at the beginning of February (2019) we are moving to Tasmania, for that reason we decided to change my visa. The thing is that I have my student visa until 2020 so the BVA is disable until my student visa ends.

in this case we are afraid that in Tasmania we can't find a job quickly and if I will have to pay for my school to continue with my student visa it's going to be to hard and expensive our firsts months in Tessie, we were thinking about the possibility to cancel my student visa and apply for BVE. We know that I can't work with that visa but also I don't have to pay for school.

I would like to know some advice about my situation. From what I have read the BVE must be the last option but right now we feel on a closed road

Thank you

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.