Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi everyone, i hope i can get some help by an imm. Agent ,
So i'm on a student visa at the moment and this will expire on the 8th of september (less than 2 weeks from monday)
I'm going to apply for a de facto soon, all my documents are ready, problem is this i think my school is going to cancel my COE maybe a week before my visa naturally expires. Supposing a scenario where immigration will send me a warning letter of possible cancellation ( 28 days / 21 for appeal ), and where i apply for my de facto on time, will i get a BVA as soon as the student visa expires? Or even having a cancellation letter ( with 28 days) from immigration stops you getting any new visa ?
Thanks in advance, sorry if it's a bit complicated,
I'm willing to pay for assistance by a MARA on the phone ( text,skype)

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
There are plenty of RMAs you can contact for professional advice, one of which commented already.
Of course i know that , but here is the problem, since 6 months ago i payed 4 different migration agents , 3 in person consultation, 1 online, barely only 1 of them gave me some informations that i needed,all the others honestly nothing that i didn't know , nothing against migration agents absolutely, but some of them are not really good at their job. Nothing personal mate i dont know you.
So that is why i choosed to comment in this forum trying to find some help, not sure if it's the right place , actually a nice person helped me on my last post and that was really cool. So If any mig. Agent can anser my question saying ok i know that just book an online consultation and i can help you, it s something that probably takes 10 minutes.
Obviously I don't need to get asked if i apply for a visa that i'm going to apply for in a week.
Apologize for the long answer

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi There,

As far as I know, you BVA is granted as soon as you submit your application. You will get an instant email with BVA. However it is not still activated and BVA gets activated after your current visa expires.

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
Oh and if you want professional help pay for a professional.

If the above professional had given the advice free you would have lapped it up saying thank you thank you. Instead you basically insulted him based on past experiences with others.

There's thousands of posts on here by that RMA do you can view the quality of the work.

If you already know everything the migration agents are going to tell you then I would guarantee that you will get nothing of benefit from uneducated internet users.

·
Registered
774 Posts
How many day does student visa gets cancelled as soon as Coe is cancelled? Kindly advice.
You can contact Westly on his website, which is listed in the quote on your post. I'd recommend you do that asap. pinoyau.com

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.