Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All
I have been in Australia from 2013,moved from Pakistan. I came here on my bachelors and I I met my girlfriend two and a half years ago. We started living together officially 1.5 years ago excluding the time dating and staying over and first year we lived together in shared house for about 12 months,paying rents for a room and we have got the declaration from rental proving that. And now we have been living with my girlfriend parents for about 5 months as they insisted we can live with them and pay less rent and save up some money before getting our own place and I'm planning to move out in couple of months. We have registered our relationship in dec 2014 and have joint account for about a year too. In short we have evidence of living together for about 1.5 plus registered relationship,evidence of mutual friends,invites and pictures with family from Christmas and Easters. We can get stat declaration from my partner parents,siblings and our friends to prove our nature of relationships,I have record of our call records to each other, bills on same address since last year an half and invites from friends to prove that our relationship is socially accepted. My question is that before I apply for my defacto in August this year, I have a bad credit history from mobile companies, would that be a problem? I have read somewhere that only if my partner have bad credit history than it would be issue not me or if I'm applying for business visa. As I'm worried that if I'm spending a lot of embassy fees and got denial because of it only. Please any kind of help regarding this would be highly appreciative.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.