Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello!!

I'm going to apply for student visa again, onshore, previously my sponsor was my relative (grandma), but now I have relationship with an Australian citizen (in the future we are planning to get visa 820) and he also can be my sponsor.
Where I have bigger chances to get student visa with my relative or my boyfriends' sponsorship?

·
Super Moderator
5,266 Posts
For a student visa, you will need to provide enough evidence that you meet the Genuine Temporary Entrant criteria, so that means you need to confirm that your intention is to leave Australia when your studies are completed. If you are in a relationship with an Australian citizen, you may find that difficult to overcome.

·
Registered
7,023 Posts
Actually I'm already on student visa, and I have sponsor...just wanted to know if I can change my sponsor
Isabelle

That poster is a Registered Migration Agent, it is in my opinion unlikely he is wrong.

Chances are it is a technical thing, did your current "sponsor" supply a letter to support you while in Australia?

·
Registered
5,949 Posts
Isabelle

That poster is a Registered Migration Agent, it is in my opinion unlikely he is wrong.

Chances are it is a technical thing, did your current "sponsor" supply a letter to support you while in Australia?
I could be wrong. There is a first time for everything.

An offer of financial or other support form a qualified person is not a sponsorship.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.