Australia Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dear All,

I am applying the Subclass 300 Prospective Marriage Visa offshore. I have below two questions when input the information under ImmiAccount.

Question #18 - Relationship details - (1). Financial aspects of the relationship / (2). Nature of the household / (3). Social aspects of the relationship / (4). Nature of commitment
Above four details have to be filled but I found that they have been mentioned under Partner Visa website (step by step guideline), NOT under Prospective Marriage Visa. Should I still input some information under these four aspects?

Question #21 - Previous Relationship Details
My fiance can only guess of the year of separation, he forgets the date of birth and date of relationship began and ended. How can I input the date under this question then?

Thank you very much for all your help in advance.

·
Registered
6,225 Posts
Get the dates right, whatever you have to do, or you might find yourself $8k poorer and in all sorts of trouble.

The regulations require subclass 300 applicants to have met as adults and be in a genuine relationship, but over recent years delegates have increasingly been asking for the level of evidence required to aubstantiate a de facto relationship.

It might pay you to consult one of the registered migration agents who posts on this forum for a case assessment.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts