Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

Few questions i have before feeling confident enough to submit and pay!

Financial evidence... My partner is from/living in Japan, we don't have a joint bank account. We have visited each other 5-6 times over a year.

Not sure what to put in the financial question??? Would the flight tickets be enough?
We have stayed at each others house when visiting, no hotels really.

Also whilst waiting for the visa to be granted... Japanese can't get the 600 tourist visa!
which makes it hard to get more evidence, like joint bank account, property lease ect. :confused:

Any feedback would be great!

·
Registered
135 Posts
Hi,

Few questions i have before feeling confident enough to submit and pay!

Financial evidence... My partner is from/living in Japan, we don't have a joint bank account. We have visited each other 5-6 times over a year.

Not sure what to put in the financial question??? Would the flight tickets be enough?
We have stayed at each others house when visiting, no hotels really.

Also whilst waiting for the visa to be granted... Japanese can't get the 600 tourist visa!
which makes it hard to get more evidence, like joint bank account, property lease ect. :confused:

Any feedback would be great!
My partner and I didnt have a joint bank account either as China doesn't allow joint accounts. We provided evidence of our travels together to show shared finances like my partner buying the plane tickets and me paying for hotels. We also showed evidence of both of us paying for groceries, i'd pay for movie tickets he'd get popcorn etc. We tried to think of even the simplest of things we could show as evidence of shared finances since we didnt have much paperwork to show either.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.