Australia Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

My Russian fiancé & I met in Jan 2016 & lodged our 300 application in Sydney on 15/3/17 - which is now 18 months ago.

Our immigration lawyers have sent several requests for a decision to be made, as they believe it is a complete ‘decision-ready’ application, yet have received nothing.

At present the waiting times show 90% processed in 17 months.
We have had to postpone our wedding date several times, and our initial NOIM even went out of its 18month validity, as did medical check results etc...

Does anyone have any information or advice about why we are still waiting?
How much longer might we possibly wait?

Any help or advice greatly appreciated...

·
Registered
144 Posts
Can't really give advice if you and your lawyer thinks it's 'decision-ready'.... it's a waiting game now...
Have you/your lawyer checked the comms within the immi account or your emails?
Sometimes you may have missed comms from immigration... i know for me, i almost missed the comms because the emails went to my junk folder... had to check regularly after that for comms from immigration...

·
Registered
144 Posts
Also, i may be saying something out of line here, but i think your fiance being Russian might add to the long review time considering the politics that's been happening...
i could be wrong, food for thought

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.