Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

I am in the process of applying online for a Spousal visa (309/100) it is already submitted, received and I have completed my medical check.

I am however getting a bit confused as I and my wife (who will be my sponsor), keep stumbling across forms that need to be filled in and attached (such as form 40SP & 47SP) Do these forms need to be filled in and attached for an online application or are they only necessary for paper based applications?

I have already completed and attached form 80 but this seemed to be repetition of what I had already updated online, so now I am questioning if I am filling in forms I don't really need to.

TIA

·
Registered
4,534 Posts
No need to do paper 40sp and 47sp when the applicant and sponsor do their respective online forms. Form 80 needs to be done.

If you follow the checklist on the website, it tells you exactly what you need.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I have another question relating to certification of documents that need to be attached to the online application.

When looking at the checklist it states that docs do not need to be certified. However when clicking on the "?" for more information on what needs to be attached in the actual Immi account application, it mentions that docs such as Passports, Identification docs, Birth certificate and marriage certificate need to be certified.

Could you please advise if I need to have them certified or can I just go ahead and attach?

Thanks again

·
Registered
133 Posts
No need to do paper 40sp and 47sp when the applicant and sponsor do their respective online forms. Form 80 needs to be done.

If you follow the checklist on the website, it tells you exactly what you need.
Hi,

Sorry if I may ask..there's no need to upload form 40SP? it is written 'recommended'? or how? i have filled up the form & will be uploading it as attachment very soon...please lemme know...tq

·
Registered
4,534 Posts
The "recommended" upload list is generic and shouldn't be a guide. Just go off the checklist on the immigration website. There, it says to do the online sponsorship form. If the sponsor does the online form, they don't need to upload a paper 40SP. (Notice how a paper 40SP isn't mentioned on the website.)

·
Registered
133 Posts
The "recommended" upload list is generic and shouldn't be a guide. Just go off the checklist on the immigration website. There, it says to do the online sponsorship form. If the sponsor does the online form, they don't need to upload a paper 40SP. (Notice how a paper 40SP isn't mentioned on the website.)
hi there...

thanks for the reply...such a great help!...

thanks

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Last week I received an email from the Dubai Australian consulate stating that the processing of online applications has moved from Dubai to the Beirut office for processing. I am concerned that this is going to delay the processing of my application. Has anyone had any experience dealing with the Beirut office?

My wife also submitted the sponsorship application online on the 18th June but the status still shows "submitted" and hasn't changed to "received". Is this normal?

A close friend of mine processed his application (Paper based from Dubai) and received his visa in 7 weeks. Am I being naive expecting a similar time line doing it online and now that the processing office has moved?

TIA

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.