Australia Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I've just joined this forum hoping I can get some guidance.
My wife has a niece who came to Australia in Feb2017 on a carer visa which is equivalent to a Permanent Resident.
She now wanted to get her family (spouse and 2sons aged 12 and 17). They are in the Philippines and from what I understand, the spouse will need to apply under Subclass 309/300. Can someone please confirm.
Also, we were thinking of using a Migration Agent but hesitating due to the cost involved.
If we do it ourselves, is it straight forward or do we have a better chance of approval if we use an agent.
Hoping someone can give us some guidance.
THANK YOU !

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi, I've just joined this forum hoping I can get some guidance.
My wife has a niece who came to Australia in Feb2017 on a carer visa which is equivalent to a Permanent Resident.
She now wanted to get her family (spouse and 2sons aged 12 and 17). They are in the Philippines and from what I understand, the spouse will need to apply under Subclass 309/300. Can someone please confirm.
Also, we were thinking of using a Migration Agent but hesitating due to the cost involved.
If we do it ourselves, is it straight forward or do we have a better chance of approval if we use an agent.
Hoping someone can give us some guidance.
THANK YOU !
Hi there, is your wife's niece applied for a carer visa? Is it already approve?did you applied onshore? Im here in australia and have a bridging visa a, we applied for a carer visa last march 2017 and there is no desicion yet if its approve or not.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.