Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello All,

I am going to be applying for Subclass 309 -100 soon. I will also be including my child (below 18 years) in this application. My husband is a Resident and he is in Australia currently.

My first doubt is that, we are supposed to provide supporting documents with the application that must include statements from both me and my husband describing our relationship. Does this have to be a handwritten document? or can it be typed and signed and emailed by him to me? So that I can attach the printed version with my application?

Also, the dependent child is under 2 years of age and will we need to provide any Custody Documents as stated in the immigration website?
We are Indians and reside in India. I would appreciate any help with this.

Most of the people we know who applied for this subclass had no children. We need some serious help and advice here. Please do reply at the earliest.

Thanks

·
Registered
3,340 Posts
The statements from you and your husband regarding your relationship can be handwritten or typed. The important thing is that they be signed and dated.

Regarding your child the paper work required will depend on the status of the child. If you and your husband are the natural parents then all you will need is a birth certificate or a document showing that both of you are the parents of the child. If the child is from a previous relationship you will need permission from the other natural parent to remove the child from India. If you have full custody of the child you will need to have court documents to show that you have the legal right as to where the child lives.

Regards

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.