Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,

My name is Amir. I lodged my application for this subclass 476 on January 24th of 2011. They sent me an email and said my application is received and they gave me a TRIM FILE REFERENCE number. Also they said whenever my application is allocated to a case officer they would email me. As you can see, it was for almost 4 months ago, but i haven't received any email in regards to my application status yet.

So I was wondering if anyone can give me some information and tell me if it is normal to wait so long as in immi.gov.au says the process of this Visa will be finalized about 7 months. I would be thankful to anyone who give me any other kind of information related to this Visa and next steps.

Thank you

·
Registered
14 Posts
hey AMIR,

I am also on the process of applying for the subclass visa.

I am awaiting my IELTS marks and then will apply once I have all required information ready. Please let me know which IELTS you wrote, coz I wrote the academic one. And did you apply online? If so how fast did they reply stating they got all your documents.

Thanks,
Ichigo

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Dear Ichigo,

I had General type when I applied for this visa. I applied by courier (paper application) and after 2 weeks they confirmed my visa application is received. actually my case officer assigned just a day after I wrote this post and he asked me to send my health examination and penal clearance within 28 days. I m busy at the moments to prepare these documents but I can give you any kind of information about this Visa as I applied by myself and I didnt use an agent. You can email me whenever you want. my email is [email protected] .

best regards,
Amir

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
By the way, they asked me to fill Q.30 in form 80 and I m supposed to give them Date of arrival or proposed arrival and also Proposed address in Australia, but I have to wait and see if they give me the visa to determine that. I m going to rent a room there temporarily through my personal contact if they give me the Visa. Can anyone help me about this?is it ok if I just propose a date of arrival?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.