Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi wanderer,

I have submitted subclass 175 visa dated 02oct2008, no replies until, understand the immi is following ministerial direction for processing..in the mean while, i have completed my degree from an austrlian university offshore, its a transnational program. can i submit my application for subclass 476 will it affect my current 175 processing , any idea about the processing time for 476...i need ielts as well ?, coz i have graduated in a aussie institution (unisa , BEng -Mechanical engineering ) what all the docs need to apply for my 476 visa....

Pls advice...

thanks in advance....Happy New year 2011

·
Registered
7,467 Posts
How about you have a look at the 476 eligibility for starters and see if the University you did the course at is on the approved list and you can also check the other eligibility requirements including IELTS.
There have not been too many posts re 476 visa applications and none that I can recall that have been all that quick to be processed but check the Immi Client Service Charter for a guide.
As for your 175 application, there have been many chages to regulations over the past two years that'll determine your application priority so a look at the skilled visas Whats New page articles will be worth a read.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.