Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Friends

I need some help/advice. Applied for Subclass 887. The case officer contacted me and asked for Employment job logbook for the last 12 months showing places of work whilst employed. I do not have the logbook. The company I am working for office is based in the non designated area. I do work in the designated areas as Am a Security Installer and the commercial projects goes on for months. My boss has given me a job ref which says as per my visa conditions I am working only in designated areas. What is the safest way as i do not have a logbook do I get my boss to make me another work ref with projects name and time worked on projects.
Also my wife is a Secondary applicant, her 489 visa condition said NIL the case officer has asked her to provide evidence of employment and reason for working in a non designated area between Sept 2015 and Nov 2016. Well reason was she could not find a job in the designated area but visa condition table said NIL so i believed that meant she can work in any area? Can this be a legit point?
Thanks in advance all...

Applied for Subclass 887 on 24th April 2018.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.