Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good day to all!
I am really needing an urgent help for my questions. Is there anyone here who are/were in the same scenario and if you already did that was it successful?

1.) We are planning to apply for an extension of my tourist Visa Subclass 600 that will end on the 3rd of June. I was given Multiple entry visa last year and I was unable to come to Australia because of my work and personal responsibilities with my mum until sorted out this Feb 2018.
I was here 2015 and 2016 for 3 months and now for another 3 months, sponsored by my boyfriend. our relationship is almost 2 year and 4 months.
We are planning to apply for partner visa but the agent said we do not meet the 12 month living together category.
So we returned to the option of extending my current visa since I dont have 8503 restrictions.

Is someone from here have done the same thing? (applying for an extension? If you have granted what did you write? or if denied what did you write and submitted?)
He wrote on his stat decs that aside from tourism we are building our relationship and the 12 month will tick the requirement for the Partner Visa which we will apply in the future.

Pleaseee help me that are/were in the same scenario and granted or rejected.

Thanks a lot....
Any information will be highly appreciated.
I am from the Philippines

·
Registered
5,974 Posts
We are planning to apply for partner visa but the agent said we do not meet the 12 month living together category.
You do not need to have lived together for 12 months, or at all.

Was your agent a registered migration agent?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.