Australia Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

Could anyone who has recently applied to a subclass 600 visa let me know if they have received it and how long it took? I applied on the 22nd of August and am planning to go to Australia on the 14th of November for my honeymoon. I am getting worried that i won't receive the visa on time. Please let me know what the processing time was for anyone who has applied recently!

·
Registered
32 Posts
Hello,

Could anyone who has recently applied to a subclass 600 visa let me know if they have received it and how long it took? I applied on the 22nd of August and am planning to go to Australia on the 14th of November for my honeymoon. I am getting worried that i won't receive the visa on time. Please let me know what the processing time was for anyone who has applied recently!
I applied on June 27, it's been 80 days and still no response 😢😢

·
Registered
7,094 Posts
Hello,

The median average processing time for Subclass 600 Tourist visas, that were finalised in July 2022, was 42 Days.
  • 25% took under 16 Days
  • 25% took between 16 Days and 42 Days
  • 25% took between 42 Days and 63 Days
  • 15% took between 63 Days and 4 Months
  • 10% took over 4 Months.

Reactions: kinwas700

·
Registered
14 Posts
Visitor 600 (Sponsored Family), Applied 8th August. Granted 20th September, exactly 44 days.
Indian passport, earlier based in the USA, currently in India.
Emailed a complaint letter on Monday (19th September).

1 - 8 of 8 Posts