Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi guys,
I just wanna share my happiness and experience getting approved for a subclass 600 - visit visa. I lodged my application online on April 1, 2018 with the following supporting documents:
  • certificate of employment, last 3 months bank statement with AUD 5500, last 3 months payslip, copy of my approved TRA, my children's birth certiicates, copy of my resident ID with translation, flight details, copy of my housing loan verification, confirmation letter signed by my boss, itinerary, passport copy, evidence of travel history (I only visited Turkey, Bahrain and Dubai).
. Right there and then I received a confirmation of my application via email and I was required to provide personal identifiers or biometrics and was given 14 days to provide it.

Considering the time-frame, I booked for an appointment at VFS Riyadh and paid for a premium appointment which gave me the option to do the biometrics as early as April 4 but I chose the April 10. The officer who did my biometrics told me that I will receive the result in my email in 4-5 days.

Today was supposed to be the 14th day and this morning I was already worried I wasn't getting an email and when I checked my Immiaccount, it says that I need to click "I already provided the required information" which is the biometrics but I wasn't sure if I can click it when I don't have anything to upload. So I called the VFS contact number and asked if the biometrics will be uploaded automatically in the system and also verified if I can already click that I've already provided the required additional information (biometrics) as it says the process will only start after completing the information. So what I did was, I uploaded the receipt of my biometrics and confirmed that I already provided the required additional information.

After doing so, my account then showed that the status is "further assessment" which was "initial assessment since April 1 then after less than 30 minutes, I received an email which says "Immiaccount Grant notification".

In short, I got approved! Multiple entries valid for 1 year and can study for 3 months and I even said in my application that I don't have intention to enter Australia more than once.

P.S.
My sponsor provided an invitation letter, her 3 months payslip and a copy of her passport. She is a Filipino Nurse married to an Australian

Hope this would help others who are trying to get a visit visa

·
Registered
38 Posts
Thank you for sharing. Many of us did that and more, and still got refused, or faced extremely long delays. So count yourself lucky. Enjoy your trip!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks

Thank you for sharing. Many of us did that and more, and still got refused, or faced extremely long delays. So count yourself lucky. Enjoy your trip!
I know, I really think I got lucky. It was my first time and no one assisted me doing it online.

It was like a trial and error for me and I kept on deleting attachments and uploading an updated ones until I finally decided to submit my application with not so high hopes I'll get approved.

Can't wait to visit my friend this coming June!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.