Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there,

My partner and I officially lodged our applications for my 820 visa in August 2017 after we got married here in Australia. I am from Singapore and he is an Australian citizen. We both went ahead and applied for Australia National Police Certificates. We submitted all the documents we can think off. The issue is that in order to apply Singapore Certificate Of Clearance (Singapore police check certificate), you have to have a letter of reference from authority indicating the reason why you need a certificate of clearance. I wrote to "[email protected]" requesting a letter of authority but haven't heard back from them since August 2017.

I am slightly worried as I don't know if I should just be patient and wait for a case officer to tell me what else I am missing, or should I get all the documents prepared beforehand.

Another question is that we changed our address and I updated on IMMI. For the new documents of our new house, should I label "new address" in the file name or it doesn't matter at all?

Thank you for any help in advanced.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.