·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Just type them out in Word. The sponsor stat dec form is for the PR stage. You're more than welcome to use those forms if you want but not necessary.
A follow-up q - these statements don't need to be signed under the witness of a JP right? If we are typing them up in word

·
Registered
4,534 Posts
No, they don't need to be witnessed. But if you choose to use those forms that you linked then I would use a JP (or similarly approved witness as listed on the forms) and complete them in their entirety. Just my opinion but it never looks good to submit a partially completed form.

·
Registered
4,534 Posts
Personally I chose to use the narrative boxes built into the online application. Use either those or type/write out a separate statement but don't do both. Just type in those boxes "See applicant statement" and "See sponsor statement" in each of the appropriate applications then label your statement that you typed out separately as "Applicant_Statement" and "Sponsor_Statement" or something similar. Remember to answer the 5 questions of the narrative section within the online application in your statement even if you're typing your statement separately.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.