Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi All !

I am currently applying for visa 300 prospective marriage visa. I have already paid AUD$7000 for lodging the online application, which allowed me to fill in the online forms and uploaded the required document for my visa application. However, it requires me to pay another AUD $7,160 for submitting my uploaded documents (screenshot below). I would like to ask whether this is normal or I have missed some steps. Please kindly give me guidance.

Kind regards

Attachments

·
Registered
90 Posts
Hi! I don't think this is correct. I know they have been doing some maintenance lately in the systems, maybe its just an error, being you, I would try to contact them and report the situation.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Why is it listing 2 applications? Have you tried clicking the other Stage 1 app showing? The one that says "Received".
Thank you Skybluebrewer. We had an incorrect answer (Country of current residence:
incorrect AFGHANISTAN; correct AUSTRALIA) in our first submission, then it gave us a second application with a different transaction reference number to correct it, and it asked us to pay again.

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Why is it listing 2 applications? Have you tried clicking the other Stage 1 app showing? The one that says "Received".
Thank you Skybluebrewer. We had an incorrect answer (Country of current residence:
incorrect AFGHANISTAN; correct AUSTRALIA) in our first submission, then it gave us a second application with a different transaction reference number to correct it, and it asked us to pay again.
Was there an option to just correct the incorrect answer without creating a whole new application?

I had an incorrect answer or two and fixed them within the application by submitting the correct forms detailing the mistakes and the correct answers.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.