Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi to all
I had 820 visa for the last two years and now I am applying for a permenant visa 801 (second stage of 820).
I believe that I have uploaded all the necessary documents in my ImmiAccount.
The question is, do I need to click on "Submit applications"?
Or do I just leave as it is and the immigration officer will check when they're ready?
I have attached image if successful.
Thanks so much in advance.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
11,215 Posts
I am unsure what you have done because you cannot upload documents until you have submitted the second stage application. I am unsure where you have uploaded your documents to if you have not submitted your application.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank you Mish and Jeremy for replying. Now I have a clear head
I have submit my application (stage 2) and uploaded all the necessary documents.
So that mean I do not have to push the "Submit application" Button again.
Because the "Submit application" button is still there, I was not sure if I need to submit again to confirm that I have completed my task.
Thank you so much for helping me.

Now, I realised that I have uploaded too many photos because the maximum upload is 100. I made it to 97.
I hope the officer will not request too many otherwise I have no room to upload for the next 16 - 20 months :rolleyes:

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
I thought that uploading photos will have proof of date details in their properties.
When I uploaded ten photos at a time and described the attachment, I thought these photos were uploaded as in one attachment.
I hope I can be forgiven or who knows what they will tell me.
Not sure what happen if there is no room to upload and they ask for more? Will they offer me more room to upload?
I wonder if there is a way to email them (if I can find their email address) and explain?
Silly me

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
This make me feel a bit better now.
After I read about uploading attachment in Homeaffairs website, it say

"If you have reached your limit and have more documents to attach, you will need to wait until your application has been allocated to a case officer. They will advise you of what additional information or documents you need to provide and how to do so".

·
Registered
4 Posts
Does anyone know if the sponsor has to complete an application form for second stage, or just the applicant? I have completed the second stage form and submitted as the applicant, we have uploaded all supporting evidence, and my partner the sponsor has uploaded a statutory declaration, but does she have to submit a new online application from as well?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.