Australia Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally, after 3 months of gathering information and dilemma's of this and that we finally submitted our PV 820 last February 18!.

I would like to say Thank you to everyone who lend their time answering my questions and help me with my confusions.I hope everything will go well in God's perfect time.

But after submitting this is the time where we will be attaching the evidence and yes, again i am confused huhuhu.

Apparently, i attached my passport profile to prove that i am not an Australian Citizen but i didn't know there's also another category which is travel document wherein asking for my passport profile. Do i have to attached it again?

In which category can i upload all the evidence that we are ongoing de facto relationship like photos of us and the cards we were giving to each other?

Is it okay not to attached everything in a day? I mean, im still working on where to attach everything i have including the financial aspect and i still have to caption the photos that we will be attaching

And lastly , IS it very hard to get a job if you're a BVA holder?I am planning to start applying for jobs but it will not kick in until next month

I hope we aren't just donating our 7k to the department!. All is well! AJA and THANK YOU SO MUCH, EVERYONE. :) xx

·
Registered
4,534 Posts
Do not worry about the recommended categories on the upload page. Just go by the immigration checklist on the website and choose the category that sounds the most relevant. Not everything on the recommended upload categories apply to you.

Do not upload the same items multiple times. Pick the category that best represents it and that's it. Don't upload the same thing again under a different category. Not only does this waste your upload space, but it also listed not to do so on the visa website.

You should attach all the required evidences and items as soon as possible. I would get it all done within a few days. You don't want someone to look at your app and you're missing things. That being said, the upload screen should be available until your application is finalized and a decision made.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Do not worry about the recommended categories on the upload page. Just go by the immigration checklist on the website and choose the category that sounds the most relevant. Not everything on the recommended upload categories apply to you.

Do not upload the same items multiple times. Pick the category that best represents it and that's it. Don't upload the same thing again under a different category. Not only does this waste your upload space, but it also listed not to do so on the visa website.

You should attach all the required evidences and items as soon as possible. I would get it all done within a few days. You don't want someone to look at your app and you're missing things. That being said, the upload screen should be available until your application is finalized and a decision made.
Thank you so much sky!. I cant really find a concrete checklist on Immigration's website tho. Yes, that's what i really want to submit everything we have this week and hopefully it's not yet too late for that :(:(:eek::eek:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.