Australia Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all, I applied for my partner visa, 309, in May and have submitted all the documents (apart from the medical and police checks which I'm waiting for the Co to ask for), I'm wondering if I need to submit anything? I can still upload documents so im wondering do I need to press something saying I've finished so it can be processed or do I just leave it and someone will look at it, hope I've explained it correct. Thanks

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Okay thanks, but am I okay to keep adding evidence? I've added quite abit but now the limit has risen to 100 I can add some more, for example me and my partner have just come back from holiday so I might aswell add that to the social part? Or should I just leave it since I've added all the main documents

·
Registered
3,917 Posts
Even with a lot of evidence, you shouldn't be hitting the 100 limit. Are you organizing your documents well and combining like evidences into a single pdf?

You should always leave yourself plenty of extra upload slots in case a CO requests more information, including police checks.

Some people choose to periodically submit new evidences since applying but it was always my understanding that the evidence prior to applying is what is looked at for a decision so not sure if it would matter or not to update them later on. I would probably do it if I had plenty of upload space left.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.