Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good Morning,
Has anyone heard the word 'Substituted'.
A few months ago I read somewhere in the immi website that substituted 600 visa does not have No-further-stay condition, 8503.

As far as I know every visit visa comes with 8503 condition. then applicant can apply for a waiver once they are in Australia. Is that when the 600 visa become substituted?

I am thinking for visit visa for both my Mother and brother.
If mother is willing to apply for a parent visa when on a tourist visa, is that when she can apply for a waiver of 8503 condition? Is it likely to be granted in general nature?

My brother will have few job interviews when on visit visa.
Is the sponsorship and job offer enough good reason for asking waiver of 8503

Or the waiver happens in very very rare cases, like when there is mainly medical emergencies only?
Regards

·
Registered
7,019 Posts
Fail, Fail, Fail.

Your brother is breaking the law by having job interviews.

8503 is extremely hard to have removed.

·
Registered
5,849 Posts
Good Morning,
Has anyone heard the word 'Substituted'.
A few months ago I read somewhere in the immi website that substituted 600 visa does not have No-further-stay condition, 8503.

As far as I know every visit visa comes with 8503 condition. then applicant can apply for a waiver once they are in Australia. Is that when the 600 visa become substituted?

I am thinking for visit visa for both my Mother and brother.
If mother is willing to apply for a parent visa when on a tourist visa, is that when she can apply for a waiver of 8503 condition? Is it likely to be granted in general nature?

Or the waiver happens in very very rare cases, like when there is mainly medical emergencies only?
Regards
substituted Subclass 600 visa means:

(a) a Subclass 600 (Visitor) visa that was granted following a decision by the Minister to substitute a more favourable decision under section 345, 351, 391, 417, 454 or 501J of the Act; or

(b) a Subclass 676 (Tourist) visa that was granted, before 23 March 2013, following a decision by the Minister to substitute a more favourable decision under section 345, 351, 391, 417, 454 or 501J of the Act.

Note: Before these Regulations were amended on 23 March 2013, a visa described in paragraph (b) was referred to as a "substituted Subclass 676 visa".
***********************************************************************************
As far as I know every visit visa comes with 8503 condition
No they don't.

No, but it is enough to be turned back at the point of entry if immigration find out about it.

If you want to apply for a parent visa onshore, your budget would be $70000+

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks, Interesting! I thought It might be the case.
Is there another type of visa that allows people to have job interviews?
I wonder how the employees would employ people from overseas just from phone/ Skype interviews.

·
Registered
7,019 Posts
Is there dishonest ways?

If mother is willing to apply for a parent visa when on a tourist visa.

I don't think immigration approve any dishonest way.

Not one word above is mine only yours!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.